Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving

Holiday Greetings!

I hope Thanksgiving was a wonderful feast for everyone, and that they didn't eat too much! That certainly is hard to do at this time of year. At least those of us in cold climates can hide underneath sweaters!

No real news here except that orders continue to trickle in for the movie. I even had a call from someone who had ordered it in the spring, had a problem with Paypal, and is now wanting to re-order. (Paypal is working fine by the way) So that is encouraging to me! I have been told that the movie would make a great stocking stuffer or present for people in the restaurant business. One viewer even made a comment about the fact that since it isn't a snazzy and polished Hollywood production, it is more genuine and real. I was happy to hear that! It defineately is relateable and an honest look into our world, good and bad...

I have applied to speak at the National Restaurant Association Food Show in Chicago in May, so I am keeping my fingers crossed! I will post the result here when I get it. Well keep warm or cool and I will write again soon!

Peace,

No comments: