Thursday, May 17, 2007

NRA Show

Hey!

Patti here and I am going to go to the National Restaurant Association Food Show in Chicago this weekend! (May 19th-22nd) I am excited as I will be around really cool people again...the restaurant crowd. I have been holed up working on the movie and all the behind the scene type things that go on, so it will be fun to get out again! I am going to do research, learn new things and eat a bunch! Better wear my big pants for this! Will be back with any news. Slainte! Patti... (Oh yeah, that's cheers in Gaelic)

2 comments:

Leoné said...

Yeah first post! Oh the power of technology... you must have a stunningly good webmaster.

Chicago Dave said...

Patti -

Very nice meeting you during your weekend visit to Chicago. I hope the trade show went well and that you find a distributor soon.

Best of luck !

Dave