Thursday, May 24, 2007

USA Today

After returning from the NRA Show, and not even upacking my motorcycle, I had the wonderful experience of meeting Craig Wilson from USA Today. We spent the afternoon together at a few restaurants, talking with managers and staff about some of the unique issues of restaurant work in a resort community as opposed to restaurant work in "the real world". We had a delicious meal at Gilbert's in Lake Geneva, where I had previously worked, and chatted about my movie and also about the new movie "Waitress" which was recently released. It really strikes me how very different the movies are in some ways, yet there are very similar threads that run through each one. The timing is also amazing to me, and I hope it helps us to be discovered by someone who can help get the word out. We will see! As I said in the other note, better get back to work! Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patti,
The new layout of the website looks great! Very impressive! The USA Today interview activities sounded like a great experience.
We are so proud of you!
Love, Marti, Dave, Isabella